Monday, February 02, 2009

New Era of Bloggin

haha I went to setup a new blog and found that I had created one in 05.... so I will use the same one to keep the blog name. So this is 2nd attempt....I promise to be more consistent haha.

Wattup world- I'll be keepin all of yah posted on what news, old, relevant ..sometimes irrelevant to my life grind. I use to have www.tzarizm.com but thats long gone... Inspired by my brother IMAKEMADBEATS and a couple others puttin blogs up, I decided to do this. New music, new videos, updates and shows will all be here. Its 2009- gonna be a very budy year for the kid. Next post I'll put up what u might have missed recently and whats to come soon. Stay tuned!! 

TZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ    <-----my official signature...without this it is not me



1 comment:

Unknown said...

yessirrrr!!!